What is your dream car?
My dream car would probably be the Ferrari F40. I personally do believe the F40 to be the definitive supercar, a raspy V8 paired with such a timeless design only keeps on climbing on the ”best supercar of all time” list.
What’s your best advice for someone who wants to buy a new car?
Try to find a perfect balance between your needs and wants. A car is a rational purchase as much as it an emotional one. You should equally worry about miles per gallon and smiles per miles.
Why do you love writing about cars?
I love writing about cars as cars are a huge personal interest of mine. I was raised in a car enthusiast community and ever since I was young, I always wanted to do car-related work.
What do you do when you don’t write about cars?
At the moment I am close to obtaining a law degree, I am also an amateur musician, producer, beatmaker, video game, and movie enthusiast.
I am also a huge road trip and car travel enthusiast and I am well versed in automotive racing. I am fairly interested in the law aspects of the car industry, especially the use of AI technologies and autonomous driving technologies.
Recent posts from Marko
- Which Peugeot 2008 Years to AvoidThe Peugeot 2008 is a subcompact city crossover/SUV designed to transport you from point A to point B without any hassle whatsoever. It may not be the most exciting or
- Citroën Berlingo Multispace ProblemsThe Citroën Berlingo Multispace has gained popularity as a versatile, compact MPV since its introduction in the late 1990s. Serving as a practical choice for families and businesses alike, it
- Buying a Used Citroën C4 – Things To CheckPurchasing a used car can be a sensible financial decision if you know what you are doing, but it’s essential to know what to look for, especially when considering a
- Peugeot 2008 1.2 Puretech Engine ProblemsAt the center of some Peugeot 2008 models lies the 1.2 PureTech engine, a powertrain that promises a balance of power and fuel economy without breaking your bank account. While
- Volvo XC60 Recharge ProblemsVolvo uses the “Recharge“ brand name for its plug-in hybrid models which means that the XC60 is a plug-in hybrid version of the regular compact Volvo XC60 SUV. The XC60
- Which Citroën C4 Years To AvoidThe Citroën C4 first came out in 2004 and it quickly became one of the French automaker’s signature compact cars, offering a blend of style, comfort, and European engineering, all
- Mercedes A-Class W176 ProblemsThe Mercedes Benz W176 A-Class first came to market back in 2012 and was in continuous production until 2018 when it was finally replaced by the current W177 A-Class. The
- VW Tiguan Turbo ProblemsThe VW Tiguan carved a niche for itself in the bustling compact crossover SUV market ever since it came out in 2007. As time went on, small SUVs and crossovers
- Which Ford Bronco Years to AvoidThe Ford Bronco was resurrected back in 2021 due to immense market demand and Ford wanting to give the Bronco brand name a second wind. The Bronco is one of
- VW Tiguan Transmission ProblemsFirst introduced back in 2007, the compact crossover SUV Volkswagen Tiguan quickly gained popularity among families and individuals alike thanks to its stylish design, lots of technology, space, and efficiency.
- Is Renault Sandero a good car?The Renault/Dacia Sandero is a subcompact car produced jointly between Renault and Renault’s Romanian subsidiary brand, Dacia. The Sandero is envisioned to be a really affordable small hatchback that can
- Common problems with Renault SanderoThe Renault/Dacia Sandero is a subcompact car made by both Renault and its Romanian subsidiary, Dacia. The Sandero came out in 2008 and has since been fully redesigned two times.
- Citroën C4 Air Conditioning ProblemsThe era of the Citroen C4 came to be back in 2004 when the French manufacturer envisioned a compact hatchback designed to rival the likes of the Renault Megane, Clio,
- Peugeot 2008 Automatic Gearbox ProblemsThe Peugeot 2008 has captured the hearts of drivers with its stylish design, efficient performance, and an array of features ever since it was first introduced back in 2013. Equipped
- Volvo XC60 Electrical ProblemsThe Volvo XC60 is a compact premium executive SUV that was first introduced for the 2009 model year and has since been completely refreshed only once in 2017. The XC60
- Citroën C4 Problems GearboxThe Citroën C4 emerged back in the mid-2000s as a fresh face in the compact car segment, proudly boasting a mix of French flair and innovative design elements. As the
- Fiat 500x years to avoid & the best yearsThe Fiat 500x has been in production from 2014 to date. Over the years, the manufacturer has produced some outstanding SUVs, but not all of them have lived up to
- Citroën C4 Electrical ProblemsSince its inception in 2004, the Citroën C4 has carved a small niche for itself in the compact car segment. With its distinctive design, technological innovations, and commitment to comfort,
- Ford Bronco Transmission ProblemsThe Ford Bronco is one of the most highly anticipated SUVs that came out in the last decade or so as the Bronco brand name carries great significance in the
- Buying a Used Citroën C3 – Things To CheckWhen wanting to buy used cars, you need to exercise more caution than usual as some used cars can be trouble just waiting to happen while others can be the
- Which Volvo XC60 Years To AvoidThe Volvo XC60 is a compact premium executive SUV that was first introduced for the 2008 model year and has since been reimagined only once in 2017. It slots between
- All about 2023 AMG GT CoupeLast year, Mercedes came out with the jaw-dropping Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Black Series as the last hurrah of the current Mercedes AMG GT Coupe which came out as a replacement
- Which Citroën C3 Years To AvoidWhen buying a used car, it’s important to note that specific “years to avoid” are not something you should follow completely as it’s more about how the car has been
- Hyundai i30 Years to AvoidThe Hyundai i30 is a relatively small family hatchback that was first introduced for the 2007 model year and has since been kept in continuous production. The second generation of
- Citroën C3 Problems StartingSince its debut back in 2002, the Citroën C3 has become a staple on roads worldwide and can often be seen on city streets of Europe. Now in its third
- Is Renault Symbol a good car?The Renault Symbol, also known as Thalia or Clio in some markets, is a subcompact economy-level sedan that was first introduced for the 1999 model year and has been kept
- Common Problems with Renault SymbolThe Renault Symbol is a compact car produced by the French automaker Renault. It was first introduced in 1999 and has undergone several updates and redesigns since then. As with
- Is Renault Duster a good car?The Renault (Dacia) Duster is a compact SUV that first hit the market back in 2010 and has since undergone a few updates to its design and features. Despite facing
- Common Problems with Renault DusterThe Renault (Dacia) Duster is a compact boxy SUV that was first introduced for the 2010 model year. The 2nd generation of the Duster came about in 2017 while the
- Is Renault Master a good car?The Renault Master has been on the market for many years and has undergone several updates and improvements over time. In this article, we will take a closer look at
- Common problems with Renault MasterThe Renault Master is the largest Renault van that was first introduced in the 1980 model year. 1997 saw the release of the 2nd generation of the Master while the
- Buying a Used Volvo XC40 – Things to CheckBuying a used car can be a great way to save some money as opposed to shelling it all out on a brand-new car. Sure, buying used does mean that
- Volvo XC40 Mild Hybrid ProblemsThe Volvo XC40 is the smallest, subcompact Volvo SUV/crossover that hopes to steal buyers from your regular premium crossover bunch that includes the Mercedes GLA, the BMW X1, the Audi
- Citroën C3 Automatic Gearbox ProblemsThe Citroën C3, a hallmark of French engineering was first introduced back in 2003 while the latest generation came out in 2016. Yet, like many vehicles, it’s not immune to
- Ford Bronco 1.5 Ecoboost ProblemsThe Ford Bronco has made a triumphant return to the market, and ever since then, people are flocking to Ford dealerships to buy one. The new Bronco also introduced the