What is your dream car?
My dream car would probably be the Ferrari F40. I personally do believe the F40 to be the definitive supercar, a raspy V8 paired with such a timeless design only keeps on climbing on the ”best supercar of all time” list.
What’s your best advice for someone who wants to buy a new car?
Try to find a perfect balance between your needs and wants. A car is a rational purchase as much as it an emotional one. You should equally worry about miles per gallon and smiles per miles.
Why do you love writing about cars?
I love writing about cars as cars are a huge personal interest of mine. I was raised in a car enthusiast community and ever since I was young, I always wanted to do car-related work.
What do you do when you don’t write about cars?
At the moment I am close to obtaining a law degree, I am also an amateur musician, producer, beatmaker, video game, and movie enthusiast.
I am also a huge road trip and car travel enthusiast and I am well versed in automotive racing. I am fairly interested in the law aspects of the car industry, especially the use of AI technologies and autonomous driving technologies.
Recent posts from Marko
- How long does it take to flip a car?The whole point of flipping a car is to flip it as fast as you can. However, certain cars are in a good position to appreciate over time, and there
- Flipping cars for profit – The ultimate guideIn recent years, flipping various items has become a fairly profitable business. Things like shoes, watches, cars, boats, or even real estate properties are constantly being sold for profit. Most
- How much can you make buying and selling cars?It’s rather impossible to give an exact number as to how much can you make buying and selling cars, but making money by trading cars is possible. To maximize your
- Is there a limit to how many cars you can own?There is no limit to how many cars one can own and use personally, the only limits you might encounter are those associated with buying and selling cars. Such limits
- How many cars can you sell from home?The number of cars one can sell from home highly depends on why the cars are being sold in the first place. If you are selling cars solely for profit,
- Do you need insurance to flip a car?Flipping cars can be a legitimate profitable business if you are well within the regulatory limits, but these vary greatly from one state to the other. If you are predominantly
- What are the best cars to flip for a profit?There are quite a few cars that can be easily flipped for a profit ranging from classic cars through regular consumer everyday cars up to limited edition exclusive supercars. Some
- Is flipping cars a good career?Flipping cars consists out of buying cars solely to sell them for profit. As such, a car-flipping career is possible, but there are lots of reasons which make it more
- Can you make money flipping cars?Car flipping is a car buying method that consists out of buying cars solely to sell them for profit. Even though some forms of car flipping are illegal, others are
- What is the best commuter vehicle?A commuter car is a car used daily for various purposes such as going to and back from work, taking the kids to school, or driving to get groceries. A
- What is the best SUV for high mileage driving?A great long-distance SUV has to be comfortable, spacious, and relatively fuel-efficient. As such, you should investigate as much as possible before you opt for a certain model. Many SUVs
- What is the most economical hybrid SUV?The whole point of buying a hybrid SUV is to enjoy an efficient yet upmarket driving experience. In recent years hybrids have become increasingly popular, and it seems like the
- What small SUV has the most horsepower?Small or compact SUVs are becoming more and more popular recently, and there are many reasons why. First of all, they offer a raised-up SUV driving position which is great
- Which hybrid car has the most horsepowerHybrid cars are made to be efficient, which usually means that they are rather boring and slow. However, not all hybrids are equal, and some of them are the most
- What’s the best sports car for fat people?Sports cars are made to go fast, which means that they are somewhat compromised when it comes to drivability, comfort, technology, and practicality. Sports cars are also lightweight in order
- Can you be too heavy for a car?Most cars these days are able to carry even the heaviest of drivers. Even though this will ultimately not affect the car too much, it could pose potential risks and
- Can fat people drive sports cars?Sports cars are designed with performance in mind, which means that these cars tend to sacrifice everything that goes against performance. Many sports cars are almost as comfortable and luxurious
- What SUV has the widest driver’s seat?Most SUVs these days are large enough for most people, however, some of them are way more generous than others. If you are a sizeable driver, be sure to test
- What is the best SUV for a fat person?In order for a car to fit your needs, you must not compromise with safety, size, and comfort. As such, if you are overweight you should opt for an SUV
- Which car seats are comfortable?If you are someone who spends a lot of their time behind the desk or the wheel, a comfortable seat is a must. As such, modern-day cars offer multiple-way adjustable
- Which SUV is best to sleep in?Initially, you might think that the larger the SUV, the better it performs in camping/sleeping circumstances. However, most people don’t buy their SUVs solely because of sleeping, and as such,
- How do I know if my hybrid battery is dying?Every battery dies eventually, and it’s no different with hybrid car batteries. In order to understand what to look out for, we need to understand what causes battery death in
- Are hybrid cars good for highway driving?Hybrids are not necessarily bad for highway driving, but they are built primarily for urban driving environments. This means that hybrids still offer lower emissions on highways, but the fuel
- Can a hybrid battery be repaired?A hybrid battery can either be replaced, reconditioned, or rebalanced. Between these three, replacing a worn-out battery is the best course of action from a functionality standpoint. However, a brand
- What is the life of a hybrid car?It’s difficult to say how long any car can last, but if we take a look at a few critical aspects of hybrid cars which tend to fail eventually, we
- Do hybrid cars accelerate faster?There is a distinct difference between being fast and being quick. A fast car is a car capable of hitting blisteringly high-top speed marks, while a quick car is a
- Is hybrid better than electric?Since 1885, ICE cars have dominated the market. However, in 1997 the Toyota Prius was born, and the world was graced with yet another type of car, a hybrid. Almost
- Is it worth it to replace a hybrid battery?If you want a car that uses very little fuel and one that can actually save you money in the long run, you ought to consider a hybrid. However, if
- Can hybrid cars run on electricity only?Nearly all hybrids these days can run in specific electric modes which technically means that they can drive on electricity alone, but most of them are unable to drive without
- Can you drive a hybrid without battery?Hybrids are still the new kids on the block, and as such, people tend to ask many questions about how do they operate and what they can and can not
- Are hybrid cars cheaper to insure?Hybrid cars are actually more expensive to insure for a couple of reasons. First of all, hybrid cars can cost as much as 20% more than their gasoline-powered counterparts. Hybrids
- Can You Make Money Buying and Restoring Cars?Maybe you have seen an old classic car lying around that has seen better days but could be restored and you’re wondering – is it worth it? Can you really
- How Much Money Can You Make Restoring Cars?Even if you love cars for their own sake, you don’t flip cars for the fun of it, but for profit. Still, the question remains – how much money can
- What Is the Easiest Car to Restore?If you’re looking to get into restoring and flipping cars for profit, you probably want to start with something simple. If so, look no further than these 10 classic car
- The 10 Best Cars to Restore for ProfitMaybe you’re looking to restore a car for your own car-loving gratification, and maybe you have plans to flip one for profit. Either way, the models on this list are