What is your dream car?
My dream car would probably be the Ferrari F40. I personally do believe the F40 to be the definitive supercar, a raspy V8 paired with such a timeless design only keeps on climbing on the ”best supercar of all time” list.
What’s your best advice for someone who wants to buy a new car?
Try to find a perfect balance between your needs and wants. A car is a rational purchase as much as it an emotional one. You should equally worry about miles per gallon and smiles per miles.
Why do you love writing about cars?
I love writing about cars as cars are a huge personal interest of mine. I was raised in a car enthusiast community and ever since I was young, I always wanted to do car-related work.
What do you do when you don’t write about cars?
At the moment I am close to obtaining a law degree, I am also an amateur musician, producer, beatmaker, video game, and movie enthusiast.
I am also a huge road trip and car travel enthusiast and I am well versed in automotive racing. I am fairly interested in the law aspects of the car industry, especially the use of AI technologies and autonomous driving technologies.
Recent posts from Marko
- Mercedes W140 – All you need to knowOlder cars are vastly different when compared to the cutting-edge cars of today. The W140 S-Class is a completely different type of luxury car when compared to the brand new
- Common problems with Mercedes W140The W140 S-Class is arguably one of the best Mercedes sedans of all time and is certainly one of the best full-size German executive sedans ever. The W140 pioneered a
- Mercedes W212 – All you need to knowThe W212 Mercedes E-Class is now more than 10 years old which means that it lost a huge portion of its original value and can now be bought fairly affordably.
- Common problems with Mercedes W212Sometimes you don’t need to buy the latest and greatest to enjoy what a specific company has to offer and the W212 Mercedes E-Class is just that. The W212 was
- Mercedes W123 – All you need to knowThe Mercedes W123 is commonly referred to as one of, if not the most reliable, and best Mercedes classic sedan of all time. The W123 was released back in 1976
- Common problems with Mercedes W123The Mercedes W123 is almost 50 years old now which means that it is a true classic car that needs special treatment both in the maintenance department and the usability
- Mercedes W124 – All you need to knowThe Mercedes W123 was, and still is one of the most memorable Mercedes models of all time which meant that Mercedes had to do quite a bit of work in
- Common problems with Mercedes W124The Mercedes W124 is certainly part of the Mercedes best hits of all time catalog because it enjoys an iconic status these days. Over-engineering, attention to detail, reliability, and good
- Common Mercedes GLB problemsThe 2022 Mercedes GLB is the smallest Mercedes luxury family SUV that has only recently been revealed. Mercedes offers the GLB with a few engine options, but the most popular
- Top companies similar to MansoryMansory is an aftermarket car tuning company known for tuning luxury and exotic cars including Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Bentley, Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari, and even Bugatti. It is one
- Brabus vs Mansory – best Mercedes tuning companiesBrabus and Mansory are the two most recognizable tuning companies that specialize in tuning Mercedes cars, but they go about their way in a completely different fashion. Brabus is officially
- What is Mercedes Mansory?Mansory is an independent tuning company situated in Germany since 1989. Mansory is in the business of tuning all sorts of premium and exotic cars for a few decades which
- What is Presafe? All you need to knowMercedes Benz PRESAFE is one of the most advanced Mercedes active safety features which is intended to activate whenever the system deems a crash is imminent. The system uses sophisticated
- Common Mercedes Distronic issues and problemsThe Mercedes Benz Distronic system is a Mercedes-branded cruise control system designed to slow you down and to keep your car within the lines while traveling up to 120 miles
- Aiways U5 vs Tesla Model 3The Aiways U5 is the only available Aiways model at the moment until the Aiways U6 becomes available for purchase soon. The U5 is a value-oriented SUV/Crossover that tries to
- Is Aiways as good as Tesla?Aiways is a Chinese startup EV brand while Tesla is the most popular EV brand on the planet. Aiways is worth 5.7 billion dollars while Tesla is worth 1.2 trillion
- Is Aiways a luxury brand?Aiways is a Chinese startup EV brand that specializes in making cheap mass-production EVs that don’t fall into the luxury EV category. This is because Aiways focuses on selling as
- Does an Aiways require a lot of maintenance?One benefit electric cars have over ICE cars is the fact that they need a lot less maintenance. EVs don’t need motor oil replacements, they suffer from lesser brake wear
- Is an Aiways a good choice for dog owners?A dog-friendly car needs to be spacious, comfortable, easy to clean, and not overly high of the ground. A well-tuned suspension with a comfortable ride is also something you want
- Most reliable Mercedes engine and which to avoidThe engine is the beating heart of every car and thus needs to be as reliable and as efficient as possible in order to make your driving experience as best
- Is Mercedes AIRMATIC reliable?For the past few decades, Mercedes has been equipping their top-end cars with a complex and sophisticated air suspension system called AIRMATIC. Many potential Mercedes customers fear that the AIRMATIC
- Common Mercedes AIRMATIC issues and problemsA modern-day Mercedes Benz is designed to be the best luxury executive car in its class which means that a modern-day Mercedes packs an abundance of 21st-century technologies that make
- 4MATIC vs 4MATIC Plus – difference, pros, and consMercedes 4MATIC is a Mercedes-branded AWD system that comes in a couple of different variations depending on the type of the car and the usage scenario. Every Mercedes car is
- 4MATIC vs 4MOTION – difference, pros, and consAn all-wheel-drive system powers both the rear and front wheels all the time in order to provide optimum traction depending on the driving mode selected and the outside environment. More
- Does Aiways use special tires?Electric car tires are different from regular ICE car tires because they need to support heavier cars that have different torque characteristics. This means that EV tires need to be
- Is an Aiways a good first car?Buying an electric car as your very first car has its own set of drawbacks and benefits. You are going to drive a more efficient car with a lesser impact
- Are Aiways cars good in the snow?There are a few factors that need to be satisfied in order for a car to offer decent winter driving capabilities. The most important factors are the tires as even
- Is Aiways a good car for a short personThe Aiways U5 is a popular choice for many people who are in the market for a cheap, yet decent EV that offers lots of space and great all-around capabilities.
- Is Aiways a good car for a tall personMost large electric cars these days cost a lot of money and thus are unattainable for the average customer. Cars like the Mercedes Benz EQS and the Lucid Air offer
- 2022 Mercedes SL vs Porsche 911Mercedes has just released the brand-new Mercedes SL which aims to steal customers from the Porsche 911 department. The SL now comes exclusively in AMG form which means that it’s
- 2022 Mercedes GLA vs Audi Q3The current generation of the Mercedes Benz GLA and the current generation of the Audi Q3 are arguably the most desirable and best luxury subcompact SUVs money can buy these
- 2022 Mercedes G Wagon vs Jeep WranglerThe Mercedes Benz G-Class and the Jeep Wrangler have very little in common besides superior off-roading capabilities. The Mercedes Benz G Wagon is a luxury SUV that can do both
- 2022 Mercedes G Wagon vs Range RoverLand Rover has recently revealed the all-new 2022 flagship Range Rover which means that the old Mercedes G-Class and Range Rover rivalry continues. However, the new G Wagon has been
- 2022 Mercedes GLE vs Audi Q7The mid-size luxury SUV segment is one of the most desirable segments for most SUV enthusiasts out there. Mid-size SUVs are large, but not overly so make the driving experience
- 2022 Mercedes GLS SUV vs BMW X7In the land of full-size luxury SUVs, the Mercedes Benz GLS and the BMW X7 are arguably the best. There are many US-made SUVs such as the new Cadillac Escalade