Lexus is one of the most reliable sports cars you can find due to it being manufactured by Toyota, a company known for its reliability. Despite not being on top of the food chain in terms of prices, Lexus sports cars have excellent performance like many other top brands.
Here are the top 10 Lexus sports cars.
10.Lexus LS 600h
The LS 600h brings in an 8-speed automatic transmission, a 5.0 L hybrid V8 and boasts 439 horsepower under the hood, with a torque of 384 ft-lbs. The LS 600h is more affordable than other sports cars with the same speed performance.
It also comes with a large variety of luxurious features and much more comfortable seating than many similar vehicles.
Despite the more powerful engine on the LS 600h than the LS 460, it’s a bit slower on acceleration due to its size and weight, doing a 6.3-second run from 0 to 62 miles per hour.
- An 8-speed automatic transmission
- A 5.0 L hybrid V8 engine
- 439 horsepower
- Atorque of 384 ft-lbs
- More affordable and comfortable than similar cars
- From 0 to 62 mph in 6.3 seconds
9.Lexus LS 460
In 2007, the Lexus LS 460 received the World Car of the Year award. This car is definitely more than an ordinary sports car. It comes with 375 horsepower under the hood and an acceleration from 0 to 62 miles per hour (0 to 100 km/h) in 5.7 seconds.
The LS 460 is a great all-rounder. Unsurprisingly, it also won the International Car of the year and the Japan Car of the Year awards in 2007. Ever since, it has been labelled as one of the most beautiful automobiles ever produced.
- World Car of the Year award in 2007
- 375 horsepower
- Goes from 0 to 62 mph in 5.7 seconds
- Won numerous awards
- One of the most beautiful automobiles ever produced
8.Lexus RC 350 F Sport
The Lexus RC 350 F comes in a 3.5 L 2UR-GSE V8 gasoline engine that boasts 467 horsepower. It is an upgrade to the Lexus RC 350 version, which comes with a V6 instead of a V8. It manages a peak torque of 389 lb-ft at 5600 rpm.
This vehicle comes with three driving modes called Track, Standard, and Slalom. Each mode is so effective that it feels like you’re driving a completely different vehicle. There is also an RC F Track Edition, which is 80 kilograms lighter (180 lbs).
- 3.5 L 2UR-GSE V8 gasoline engine
- 467 horsepower
- Upgrade to the Lexus RC 350
- A peak torque of 389 lb-ft at 5600 rpm
- 3 driving modes: Track, Standard and Slalom
7.Lexus IS 350 F Sport
The Lexus IS 350 comes with a 3.5 L V6 engine, equipped with 306 horsepower and a torque of 276 lb-ft. The F Sport package boosts that to a V8 and a 6-speed automatic transmission. With a very sleek design, this vehicle is a great all-rounder. It comes with four doors and quite ample space for both your passengers’ legs and heads.
- 3.5 L V6 engine
- 306 horsepower
- Torque of 276 lb-ft.
- F Sport package boosts it to a V8 and a 6-speed automatic transmission
- 4 doors and ample passenger space
6.Lexus RC F
In 2014, the Lexus RC F introduced a brand new 5.0 L V8 engine with a very high number of 32-valves. With 467 bhp under the hood and 389 lb-ft torque, it was the most aggressive and powerful engine Lexus had ever produced at the time for a production car.
- 5.0 L V8 engine
- High number of 32-valves
- 467 bhp under the hood
- 389 lb-ft torque
- The most aggressive and powerful engine in 2014 for a production car
5.Lexus GS 450h
Although this one goes more in the class of a luxury sedan, it has the capabilities of a low-end sports car. It’s so high on the list only because of its high level of affordability and reliability compared to other models and brands.
Of course, the F Sport version of the GS, the Lexus F brings in an enviable performance, so it’s much higher on the list.
The GS 450h comes in with a 3.5 L V6 hybrid engine that boasts 292 horsepower under the hood and a 360 lb-ft torque maximum at 4,600 rpm. This beautiful vehicle has won numerous awards regarding the best luxury sedan, advanced technology, innovation, and predicted reliability. It’s one of the best all-round Lexus vehicles of all time and it’s worth a mention in any Lexus list.
- A luxury sedan with the capabilities of a low-end sports car
- Very affordable and reliable.
- A 3.5 L V6 hybrid engine
- 292 horsepower
- 360 lb-ft torque maximum at 4,600 rpm
- Has won numerous awards
- One of the best all-round Lexus vehicles of all time
4.Lexus LC 500
Have you seen a 10-speed Direct-Shift transmission car before? If not, you’ve most certainly not driven one. This 5.0 L V8 engine beast is an exception to all the rules. It produces a deep and satisfying exhaust that can’t be ignored.
There is also a GT500 version, which is derived from the LC 500 road car. The GT is super light at a 1,000 kilogram (2,200 lb) curb weight, and it has scored 14 wins out of 24 races.
The LC 500 is equipped with 471 horsepower under the hood and produces a maximum torque of 400 lb-ft at 7,100 rpm.
- 5.0 L V8 engine beast
- Produces a deep and satisfying exhaust
- GT500 version has scored 14 wins out of 24 races
- 471 horsepower
- Maximum torque of 400 lb-ft at 7,100 rpm
3.Lexus GS F (Lexus F)
The Lexus GS F is a high-performance variation of the Lexus GS. The F stands for flagship, as well as Fuji Speedway, which is the chief test site of high-speed Lexus vehicles in Japan. The Lexus F first originated in 2007 and has been the Lexus Flagship ever since. The F sport package comes in a 5.0 L V8 engine and brings in a stylish design.
- A high-performance variation of the Lexus GS
- F stands for flagship, as well as Fuji Speedway
- The F sport package comes in a 5.0 L V8 engine
- A stylish design
2.Lexus LFA Nürburgring Performance Package
The LFA goes from 0 to 62 miles per hour in just 3.7 seconds. With a V10 engine and 562 bhp under the hood and an optimized shift time of just 0.18 seconds between speed sequential transmissions, this beast is ready to go fast. And not to mention, we’re talking about 2012 numbers here.
With a top speed of 298 km/h (185 mph), the LFA Nürburgring Performance package scored a Nürburgring lap time of 7:14.64, making it the fifth-fastest production car at the time, ten seconds faster than the Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
- Goes from 0 to 62 miles per hour in just 3.7 seconds
- V10 engine
- 562 bhp under the hood
- An optimized shift time of just 0.18 seconds between speed sequential transmissions
- Top speed of 298 km/h (185 mph)
- Nürburgring lap time of 7:14.64
- Ten seconds faster than the Porsche 911 GT2 RS.
The Lexus LFA is the famous two-seater that came right after the IS F. The LF is the line of cars and the A stands for Apex. This car undoubtedly is an Apex predator in the food chain of Lexus vehicles.
With a powertrain of 563 bhp and a 4.8 L 1LR-GUE even-firing V10, and a 6-speed automated manual transmission, the LFA can reach from 0 to 62 miles per hour in 3.7 seconds (0 to 100 km/h).
The LFA’s top speed sits at a whopping 326 km/h (203 mph). It has a maximum torque of 354 lb-ft peaks at 6800 rpm.
- Famous two-seater that came right after the IS F
- A powertrain of 563 bhp
- 4.8 L 1LR-GUE even-firing V10 engine
- 6-speed automated manual transmission
- Can reach from 0 to 62 mph in 3.7 seconds (0 to 100 km/h)
- Top speed is 326 km/h (203 mph)
- Maximum torque of 354 lb-ft that peaks at 6800 rpm